Boosting your conversion rate doesn’t have to be difficult. There are a number of tried and tested tactics and most of them are relatively pain free. The key is in understanding why shoppers don’t convert and figuring out which of them you can address and which you can’t. Keep shops simple and clutter free, avoid distractions and make it easy for people to quickly, safely and knowledgeably make a purchase and you will start to see your conversion rates climb. This builds profits and benefits the business. But there are more specific ways you can boost your rate, and we take a closer look in this article.
You don’t have to be a techie to work out that the higher your conversion rates for your online shop, the better off your business will be. But turning leads and interest into sales can be a perplexing task. You can try and try, and yet sometimes those stubborn rates just don’t increase…Read More
Software development workflow simply means a process involving some essential steps and typically followed by the most and in most cases. I am a seasoned WordPress developer and lead the WordPress development team in most of the projects for WordPress Development Services.
So, I am going to describe a common workflow for the professional WordPress development projects we used to follow at Perception System, San Jose, USA. Of course, we have the latest development methodologies in place, and we follow an appropriate method as per the needs of the project. Besides these, we have the latest development infrastructure and required tools to meet any scale of needs diligently…Read More
Nearly 30% of all websites running on the web has CMS (Content Management System) and out of those almost 60% are powered by WordPress. It means it is king among CMS and PHP-powered websites.
WordPress has achieved advancements over time and improved the platform a lot. Despite these, it annoys many power users and developers. Let’s see which issues are annoying the most and how to deal with those effective ways under the shadow of experiences and expertise of the WordPress developers at Perception System, USA.
If you own or run a restaurant and are looking for ways to grow your brand, reputation and revenue then mobile app development should be something you are seriously looking into. It’s not just the big chains that can benefit from an app. You should see this as a way to level the playing field with the businesses that can outspend you in every other way. Give branding a boost, access new markets, integrate with social media and harness the power of positive reviews. That’s the power of a feature-rich app. Working with a development partner, an app might be just the push your restaurant needs.
With almost half the world predicted to have access to a smartphone by 2020, businesses need to be capitalizing on the potential that mobile apps can offer. You might be under the impression that apps only work for certain types of business, but the reality is that they have wide-ranging potential. This is especially true of the restaurant industry.
New apps like Zomato and Yelp have led the way in terms of the potential of apps for the industry, and new titles with new methods of working are being developed all the time. As an example, consider the fact that an app is now responsible for almost 16 percent of Starbucks’ sales and you begin to see what kind of numbers we are talking about here.
Recently, Python emerged as a more advanced programming language than Java and initiated a debate Java vs. Python among developer communities. Let’s see which choice is better for productivity metrics in this blog.
Once upon a time, software developers were dwelling in C-class programming languages and environment. After a few years, Java emerged on the horizon as a better choice with some unique advantages. For instance,
- – Java is a compiled language
- – To run Java code on any computing machine/device, you have to install Java Virtual Machine first.
- – Java has better OOP support, compact, and comprehensive coding patterns.
- – Java has powerful libraries, which enable developers to go beyond desktops, web, and even mobile application development.
Recently, a new powerful and advantageous programming language came on the surface, and it is Python.
- – Unlike Java, the Python has interpreted language.
- – Therefore, Python doesn’t need any virtual machine to run the code.
- – Instead, Python code directly interpreted by the machines and convert into byte code that machines can follow/understand.
These are some basic differences between Java and Python.If you are in a dilemma to make a selection between these two superstar programming languages, we will help you to get correct insights by giving the advanced difference. Let’s go ahead.
Today, everyone loves mobility, and mobile app is a better choice than the mobile web. To grab a vast audience available on mobile devices, startup restaurants to enterprise-level restaurant chain business look for decent mobile app solutions. By seeing high demand, many mobile application development companies have jumped on the bandwagon and made tough the right choice.
So, first of all, let me introduce you the parameters to make the right selection according to your business requirements and budget. At present, I am working as a team leader in a leading Restaurant Mobile App Development Company Perception System, in San Jose, USA.
We have developed four categories of restaurant apps and some as a combo of all. Those are:
- Restaurant Finder Apps enable location-based services using GPS, Maps, and other integrations.
- Food Order & Pick up Apps either get door-step delivery or pick the order from premise coming in between the way.
- In-Premise Food Order Apps with POS Facilities to get high-end services using Beacon, on-table tablets, and smartphones like devices.
- Restaurant Marketing Apps to offer the best deal in the town and personalized discounts to increase orders as well as footprint.
Now, it is time to know which features you can expect in these restaurant mobile app development process. The most common features and functionality are:
- One-window shop experiences instead of wasting time on different apps
- A quick search for tech-savvy and ever-hurried users/visitors
- The best home delivery module with essential tools
- The best food pickup service module
- In-premise booking, ordering, push notification, and POS features
- Various payment methods with popular but secure payment gateway integrations
- Attractive yet functional UI and UX
- Flexible marketing module
- Social media and other integrations
- The decent menu management module
- Solid inventory management module with automation features like displaying inventory status, direct ordering of inventory items, and auto-updates
- Kitchen modules to pass orders, fulfill, and modify orders before the delivery
- Quick support for inquiry and resolving issues
- Restaurant business data gathering, analysis, and reporting
- Seamless CMS and CRM integration
Our team is quick to respond to the queries, inquiries, and all in a polite manner. Our PMS (Project Management Software) is advanced enough to bestow you excellent client-experiences amalgamating everything in it to make clients the active members of the restaurant app development team. Our variety of communication channels break the barriers of time zone differences beautifully.
The most important thing is our 17+ years of experiences, and a vast pool of talented developers including expert restaurant mobile app developers is a big asset in itself.